There are many different paths to opportunities in the healthcare workforce. Organizations across the state are working to improve the career path for students in health sciences. This project helps students find the path that best suits their professional goals, while also striving to build a more diverse workforce that reflects the community to address health disparities and health professional shortages in the state. The Summit will create a forum for partners to network, strategize, and collaborate to break down barriers in education and the workforce, to keep students moving forward toward their dreams.
- Learn about the Northwest Health Career Path Project
- Listen to Inspirational Student Stories
- Gain valuable Networking and Collaboration Opportunities
- Explore Resources for Working with Diverse Student Populations
- Attend Professional Development Break-Out Sessions (clock hours available for educators)
- Inter-professional Practice
We invite you to this important annual event! Click follow this link to register: https://form.jotform.com/cjensen/nw-health-career-path-summit