Healthcare professionals working in rural settings will want to attend the annual NW Rural Health Conference in Seattle, Washington, on March 25-27, 2019.
The conference theme “Rural Communities: Healthy Places to Live, Work, and Play” highlights rural health policy issues, identifies changes in the delivery of rural care, and showcases ways that technology and data are improving health in rural communities.
The Washington State Office of Rural Health, the WWAMI AHEC Programs, the Washington Rural Health Association, and the Rural Health Clinic Association of Washington are excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2019 Northwest Rural Health Conference!
Details about the conference speakers and presentation topics is available at the NW Rural Health Conference website. Please contact WSU Professional Education (email@example.com or 509-335-3530) if you have questions.
2018 Conference Highlights:
- Intensive Learning Labs – Monday
- Invited Plenary Speakers
- Education and networking opportunities
- Interactive breakout sessions by experts – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Poster Session: highlight programs and share successful ideas with colleagues
- Monday Evening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Lively and Informative Vendor Exhibits
- WRHA & RHCAW Annual Membership Meetings
- WRHA Rural Health Awards Ceremony
- NWRHC Active! Group Walk/Run Event
The Northwest Rural Health Conference addresses varied facets of providing health care in rural settings including critical access hospitals, rural emergency medical services, rural health clinics, home health and other health organizations.
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.