Healthcare professionals working in rural settings won’t want to miss the annual NW Rural Health Conference in Spokane, Washington, on March 26-28, 2018.
The conference theme “Crossing to the future of sustainable rural health” highlights rural health policy issues, identifies changes in the delivery of rural care, and showcases ways that technology and data are improving health in rural communities.
AHECWW is a proud co-sponsor of the conference and has worked closely with the organizers to address priority issues of concern to the rural and tribal healthcare workforce.
Details about the conference speakers and presentation topics is available at the NW Rural Health Conference website.
- Intensive Learning Labs – Monday
- Invited Plenary Speakers
- Education and networking opportunities
- Interactive breakout sessions by experts – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Poster Session: highlight programs and share successful ideas with colleagues
- Monday Evening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Lively and Informative Vendor Exhibits
- WRHA & RHCAW Annual Membership Meetings
- WRHA Rural Health Awards Ceremony
- NWRHC Active! Group Walk/Run Event
The Northwest Rural Health Conference addresses varied facets of providing health care in rural settings including critical access hospitals, rural emergency medical services, rural health clinics, home health and other health organizations.
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.